Sunday, 1 May 2011

I'm singing a veggie song!

Well, my eyes (or should that be ears?) have been opened, thanks to a random youtube link I was sent on twitter (@facelessfood, just in case you want to sent me a tweet!) Of course, I had to click on the link, and soon found myself listening to the Vegan Song. The lyrics and images were pretty thought-provoking, and certainly caught my attention, but some of the pictures were a tad controversial, so not suitable to show to children.

I then thought I'd search for vegetarian songs, and found quite a few. Now, I don't think that any of them will ever get any awards for singing or song writing, but here are a few that I particularly liked: Don't Eat Like a BarbarianWhat Do You Eat?, No Meat On Monday. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I've just enjoyed looking at a whole load of videos about vegetarianism...thanks for the links that got me searching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the links.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for your comment. It will be visible after approval.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...