Fills around 6-8 wraps
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 large clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 100g/4oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tin sweetcorn, drained
- 1 tin black beans, drained
- 1 tbsp. chipotle paste
- 1 handful fresh coriander/cilantro roughly chopped
- a pack of tortilla wraps
- 1 pack of Mexican-style microwave rice
- 100g grated cheese
- salad/salsa/avocado/jalapeños etc. to serve
Heat a drop of oil in a pan, on a medium heat.
Fry the onions for a few minutes, until soft. Then add the peppers, garlic and mushrooms and cook for a further 5-7 minutes, until the peppers are almost tender.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and warm through for a further 5 minutes.
Meanwhile cook the rice and warm the wraps.
Fill each burrito with some rice, beany mixture and cheese.
Serve with the optional extras.
Vegan version: simply omit the cheese and check the wrap ingredients.
Top tips: Look for black beans in the World Foods section of your supermarket, as they're usually around half the price of the branded version.
Use the same mixture to top nachos.