- 100g/4oz butter, softened
- 100g/4oz soft brown sugar
- 125g/5oz SR flour
- 2 medium eggs
- 200g/8oz mixed dried fruit
- 50g/2oz flaked almonds or chopped glace cherries
- ½ tsp each of cinnamon and mixed spice
- 2 tbsp milk
Put all of the ingredients into a bowl or food processor and mix well.
Spoon into a well greased muffin tin and flatten the mixture slightly with the back of a spoon.
Bake for around 20-25 minutes, or until firm to the touch.
Turn out and cool on a wire rack.
Suitable for freezing.