Saturday, 18 February 2012


Not a recipe, more of a serving suggestion, ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce....the kwegg!

Miss K: Can I have a kwegg mum? 
Me: Erm, yes, what's a kwegg?
Miss K: A kiwi egg...a kiwi in an egg cup!

So there's now another new word in our household: Is it a kiwi fruit or is it an egg; No, it's a kwegg!

There you have it...a new noun, soon to be found in the Oxford English Dictionary - Kwegg:  A kiwi fruit 
with the top sliced off, served in an egg cup and eaten with a teaspoon.

Pin It


  1. Ooh I like this. Passion Fruit would also work but Pashegg doesn't have the same ring to it.

  2. Haha, no pashegg doesn't sound quite about pegg? ;-)

  3. Love it! We all love kiwis but I find them a faff to prepare, so this solves the problem. Kweggs all round then ;-)

  4. Fantastic, my three would love kweggs! I think you are onto something. xxx

  5. Thanks all, she's really pleased that you all like her idea!

  6. This is fantastic! I'll be getting some kiwis in especially. Thanks :-)


Thanks very much for your comment. Due to a spate of persistent spamming, I have had to switch to moderating all my comments, please rest assured that genuine comments and competition entries will be visible after approval.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...