Wednesday 30 May 2012

Re-design under way...

I tried to access my blog earlier today and got a warning message, saying 
Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
wedonteatanythingwithaface.blogspot.co.uk contains content from www.shabbyblogs.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site....We have already notified www.shabbyblogs.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.shabbyblogs.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.
Scary eh? I think I've found the offending Shabby Blogs script and removed it, so everything seems safe again, but obviously my blog doesn't look quite the same as it did! I've challenged Miss Ony and Miss Kahonie to design me a new background and header, which may take a while and might take a few trial runs to see how it looks, so please bear with me until my re-design is complete.

Thanks!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comment. I love hearing your opinions, so please rest assured that genuine comments and competition entries will be visible after approval. This may take 24-48 hours, depending on how hectic my work/home life is at the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...